WHY CORE SCIENTIFIC
AI Solutions Designed by Data Scientists, for Data Scientists
- Focus on outcomes free of operational and infrastructure hassles.
Maximize ROI and optimize your workloads for cost or time.
Manage workloads from a single pane of glass wherever the data resides.
Leverage next-gen GPUs for large training workloads and worldwide deployment.
Easily scale from current to future business needs.
Trust your work is secure with our SOC 2 Type 1 certified platforms.
Private, Hybrid & Multi-Cloud AI and HPC Workload Orchestration
- Efficient Resource Sharing and Quota Management
- User and Team Access Management
- Accelerated App Portal
- Orchestration and Resource Management
- Own the Base, Rent the Spikes
- Operations Optimization
- SOC2, Type 1 Certified
EMPOWER YOUR TEAMS WITH PLEXUS
Accelerated App Portal
- Point and click access to all major machine learning platforms, tools and frameworks
- Data ingestion tooling to support high throughput streaming data collection and processing
- Data storage and query tools
- Data analytics and visualization tool for data engineering
Orchestration and Resource Management
- Support for queued and interactive workloads
- Simplified large-scale multi-node workloads like Spark, Horovod, Dask, Ray and others
- Shared access to commonly used training datasets
- Shared team member storage for model, source and other artifacts
- Support for “roaming” data folders across clusters
Own the Base, Rent the Spikes
- Support for over-flow or “burst” compute to public cloud
Ability to optimize for cost or performance across cloud providers
Performance recommendations to minimize cloud spend
Access to Core Scientific’s best-in-class hardware infrastructure
Access to Supercomputing centers for high performance CPU bound workloads
- Support for variety of resource managers and compute infrastructure
- Integration with commonly used Enterprise systems
- “Bring your own Cluster” to attach your existing infrastructure to our control plane
CLOUD FOR DATA SCIENTISTS
- Train a Model in Under 2 Minutes
- Best-in-Class GPU Infrastructure
- Start with 1 GPU and Scale as Needed
- Application Agnostic
- Easy-to-Use Cloud-like UI
OUR PARTNER ECOSYSTEM
April 19, 2021 | Core Scientific, San Diego Supercomputer Center Form HPC Partnership
December 3, 2019 | Core Scientific Brings High-End AI Compute to Equinix Customers
September 10, 2019 | Core Scientific and SFL Scientific partner to deliver hosted-AI solutions
July 22, 2019 | Core Scientific launches the first AIRI-Ready Datacenter
July 16, 2019 | Core Scientific launches the Cloud for Data Scientists
June 25, 2019 | OmniSci Announces Partnership with Core Scientific
January 30, 2019 | Core Scientific launches NVIDIA DGX-Ready Datacenter
January 8, 2019 | Core Scientific Joins NVIDIA Inception Program
In the news
April 18, 2021 | San Diego Supercomputer Center Opens ‘Expanse’ to Industry Users
December 22, 2020 | Core Scientific Named one of the Most Promising AI Solution Providers of 2020
January 23, 2020 | Leading Innovators in AI Data Science Solutions 2019
January 1, 2020 | Experts in AI: What's so special about data centers for AI?
October 1, 2019 | Are Data Scientists the most dissatisfied teams in AI?
September 8, 2019 | Core Scientific powers large AI models for MIT
June 12, 2019 | Core Scientific Advances AI-Enabled Applications With AIRI
CONTACT US FOR A DEMO
Are you ready to ensure ROI on your AI investment? We can help.
- Reduce TCO on your AI infrastructure by up to 30%.
- Optimize AI models for what matters to you: speed or cost.
- Run your first model in under a minute.
- Prepare, train, test and deploy AI clusters at scale, all from one tool.
- Get the fastest results on the newest hardware available, including NGC containers for instant access.
- Trust your work is secure - our platforms are SOC 2 Type 1 certified.