CORE SCIENTIFIC PLEXUS
MLOPS SOFTWARE STACK
Designed for Data Scientists, by Data Scientists, the Core Scientific Plexus™ software stacks allows you to run a private cloud deployment and take advantage of your existing infrastructure and MLOps investment. Need more compute? Take advantage of our bursting capabilities to offer seamless integration with the public clouds in a true hybrid and multi-cloud offering. No need to get locked into a single provider, with Plexus, your data scientists have a single pane of glass for working across on-premise and public clouds.
Plexus for Data Scientists
- Less time on MLOps tasks, more time on modeling
- Seamlessly train models on large, multi-node clusters
- Experiment with different GPU architectures
- Choice of multi-cloud and hybrid cloud
- Superior user experience
- Available in the NVIDIA NGC store
Plexus for MLOps
- Manage data science teams resource quotas
- Provision on-prem and public cloud infrastructure
- Manage shared user datasets
- Provision new applications and containers
- Manage access to applications and clusters
- Manage workflows from training to inference
The Plexus app portal provides access to accelerated open source and commercial applications and platforms. Whether you need coding environments like Notebooks, vscode or RStudio, whether you need platforms like Pytorch, Tensorflow, Caffe or MxNet, or you need GPU accelerated solutions like data processing, data bases, speech recognition or image processing. Our App portal has you covered.
Hybrid and Multi-cloud Support
Plexus provides a single pane of glass for data scientist a choice in their computing environment. Whether your running on your own infrastructure, co-located infrastructure or on the public clouds, Plexus provides a seamless consistent workflow. Take advantage of pop-up clusters to flex into the cloud when needed, while minimizing your compute cost through choice.
Advanced Telemetry and Workload Optimization
Plexus provides you insights into your resource utilization to ensure you make the most of your investment. In addition, the Plexus workload optimization engine provides recommendations on how to increase utilization and / or reduce cost from single GPU uses to large, distributed training workloads.
Core Scientific Plexus is SOC 2, Type 1 certified - so you can rest assured your data is secure. We're proud to have achieved this certification, and we will continue to build security and privacy practices that are transparent, repeatable, auditable, and rigorous.
CONTACT US FOR A DEMO
Are you ready to ensure ROI on your AI investment? We can help.
No matter how complex the problem, Core Scientific Plexus can empower your team of Data Scientists solve it, while making your MLOps teams the hero. Sign up for a demo, to learn how Plexus can help you:
- Reduce TCO on your AI infrastructure by up to 30%.
- Optimize AI models for what matters to you: speed or cost.
- Run your first model in under a minute.
- Prepare, train, test and deploy AI clusters at scale, all from one tool.
- Get the fastest results on the newest hardware available, including NGC containers for instant access.
- Trust your work is secure - our platforms are SOC 2 Type 1 certified.
Not ready for a demo, but want more information? Check out the resources below to help further your AI journey.
Partnering with Pure Storage we provide advanced, hosted-AI solutions built on accelerated GPU compute with NVIDIA DGX Systems and Pure Storage FlashBlade.
Learn how Core Scientific and our partners can help you accelerate AI modeling velocity with our AI Platform-as-a-Service solution offerings.
Hosted OnTapp with NetApp Storage, see how you can eliminate complexity with an AI environment that is ready to run out of the box.